COOL, CLASSY & JAZZY AFFAIR

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LOCATION and dates don't matter when it comes to reviews like Prefects Nite. So! Here's a little idea of what goes around comes around on that nite.

FOOD Not the best of foods but my my the venison was among the most yummy dish that nite. It got Johnny eating from two huge plates of venison. In fact, I was actually out of apetite that day and someone should have fed me more.

SETTING Looks dull when setting up the place, but lightened up when the lights are dimmed and different attires of everyone. Surely a Classy & Jazzy feeling, I'm not sure about Cool but the chairs are just ever so ugly looking. It has been like that since forever.

ATTIRES Call them prince and princesses for that nite. Styles of clothes ranges from jeans and plain clothes to tuxidos and pretty dresses. I think those who were in slacks, formal shirt, waiter-like-look-clothes and dresses look the best. Five words: SEXY. HOT. ENGTAU. LENG CHAI. LENG LUI.

PERFORMANCES These bunch of people did a great job actually! Great music, great musicians, great bunch of audience too. Too bad Chester you weren't there or we would have put up a great show too HAHA. Now these performers are too good and probably resemble the asian version of artists. Examples later.

CAMWHORING What can I say, it's the perfect event to camwhore. And indeed almost everyone was camwhoring. It's a thing nowadays.

BONDING SESSIONS Many were in the mood until we were told to stay at our tables! HAHA but how can you not have bonding sessions in events like these? Too much of bonding session I'd say, which includes some exotic dancing, naughty naughty and camwhoring is also considered some sort of a bonding session :p

The nite actually started off with some bonding sessions and performances. So there's this rose placed on every table, whereby a representative from each table has to give the rose to his or her favourite performer. So my friend Maurice didn't know what it was all about and he got so excited about the roses.




Believe it or not, after all the meals and all the awards and all the presentations, thats when the party STARTS!! Dancing and camwhoring were the main agenda.



All in all, GREAT FUN!! I have videos and I mite actually post it up so do keep an eye.

THE END.

3 comments:

Choulyew said...

LOL at the brush~!! ahahha

and yusuf's smile.. eeee... haha.. u make him look so wrong now... ~~

lol..!! bio is killing me .. and my locust keeps jumping around.. it looks so lonely.. i named it lokiloki~~

chester said...

hey my name is somewhere in there and im not even involved.woohoo!hahaha i am so proud of my gay partner for dancing in heels.*tear*

Ben Lau said...

haha you revolve around my blog ches. but bare in mind that u dont revolve around everyone haha .. and actually, hes my gay partner ...