CRITIC CRITIC CRITIC

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'M ashamed that these appears regularly in our daily newspaper and this particular page here is a perfect example of big talks small action alongside contradicting statements.




Like WTF stop bragging about how multiracial "living in harmony" we are. Accept the fact that only Sarawakians and Sabahans practise these kind of shit. Even your own picture contradict yourself.

You talk about how various races complete a sand flag in conjuction with Merdeka Day. For your info, Chinese, Natives and Indians don't wear tracksuits and "tudungs" on the beach. Now if I were to count the races, I probably just total up to ONE.


So with the demonstrations and all, can I conclude that you west malaysians don't practice these kind of shit?? SO STOP BRAGGING ABOUT RACIAL HARMONY WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE IT. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not sparking some racial thingy here, I'm just saying, WATCH YOUR WORDS =P Comments are most welcomed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's start a group...guess what i would like to name it =p...good job ben. hahaha. Shitty propaganda

myhxmbuzz said...

loll

Nerine Nichelle said...

haha oh whoa, ben.