STRESSFUL SLEEPLESS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

AND I blame it on the locust thingy. Having to catch that kind of animal is no easy thing. So when I had a 5-legged one (it's suppose to be 6), this is what I did:

01 Transfer the animal into the killing jar.
02 Put chemical into the killing jar and watch it die SLOWLY.
03 Stab its thorax.
04 Abdomen incision.
05 Use forceps to take out the internal organs.
06 Replace the internal organs with formalin coated cotton wool.
07 Make it look real.

That's part of the stressful sleepless I'm talking about. Books. Books. Books. Yes they're a part of the stressful sleepless. So I want to scare you with the books I have below MUAHA.


Okay enough for the scaring. The locust thingy was a
BLARDY EXPERIENCE!!

1 comments:

Choulyew said...

hahah!!! i have more bio books apple ben.. like about... 7!! U KNOW WHY? cos i counted in the BLOODY WORKSHEETS -_-""


bloody holiday WEEK.. its ONLY one helluva week.. -_-""

see u weds nite!!