HELLOGOODBYE.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

IT annoys me when everytime I go into a clothing outlet the salesperson would come rite up to me and just stare at what I'm doing. Like HAHA where did you learn your customer-service-skills. Perhaps you learnt to catch people shoplifting clothes by standing rite next to your customer and following them where ever they go when they're looking at clothes. Maybe a more polite way of treating your customers would be greeting them welcome as they enter, leave them alone to look at beautiful clothes, ask if they need any help and say have a good day as they leave. Instead of walking rite up to them, keeping your mouth shut and looking at every move they do.

Same goes to when I order food in a restaurant or a little cafe. The waiter comes, gives you the menu, then waits there with a pen and notebook. Pathetic. Go away and let people choose what they want to eat, then only come back and get the orders. It's rather annoying I must say when waiters and waitresses do that. It's like they have no professionalism in their work. Honestly I dont know what's wrong with the people here, perhaps they are an education-failure.

0 comments: