THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

FOR your info, there are pictures for my last post already. By the way, christmas shopping is very different nowadays and I'm an observer in this case :) There's a lady shopping for clothes and suddenly the saleswoman picks up one hell of an ugly top and asks "chi le lu eh tang cheng beh?"(this one you can wear or not?) The lady knowing her size of course said no, and guess what the saleswoman said? Eh tang cheng la, lu eh size siang wa eh, wa eh tang cheng. eh sui ley. bo pien lu eh. kua ee eh patern, chin sui cheng eh. bo pien lu (can wear la, your size same like my size, i can wear, it's pretty. i dont cheat you wan. look at the patern *pointing to the ugly circles* very nice to wear wan. dont cheat you wan)

HAHA seriously I think this is HILARIOUS :P and unprofessional.

I dont get to be at St. Joseph's Cathedral for christmas, yet another year. Dissapointing isnt it. MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

0 comments: