LES CHATS

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'M giving you something a little bit whimsical, this is a story of a friendship between 5 cats and a hush puppy dog who thinks he's a cat. Okay, count that 6 cats then, hence the title Les Chats. What's the story about? I'm leaving it to your imagination :)


Haha okay maybe some of you mite be wondering why I hvnt been updating much. Well it's not everyday I get inspirations when I'm writing. It's not everyday I know what to write. It's not everyday I get to write something like my 18th NLCC '08 post. It's not everyday something interesting happens :) I'd like someone to give me ideas on how the story Les Chats would go. And no I'm not going to write children books :)

1 comments:

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

hahahaha~ Did you watch Ice Age 2?? About the mammoth who think she's a possum? LOL!